The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) set a new standard for how companies use and protect EU citizens’ data. We welcome this law and believe in being transparent.
At Userfeed, we have updated our practices and protocols to ensure we are GDPR compliant. If you want to learn more about our data processing and storage, see this article.
Our vendors GDPR-compliancy
We rely on Intercom and other vendors, and as such need them to be compliant. Below is a list of the sub-processors we utilize.
List of sub-processors we use:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (backend infrastructure)
- Bugsnag Inc. (error logging)
- Datadog, Inc. (monitoring)
- Fullstory (analytics)
- Google (gmail, docs etc.)
- Intercom (CRM, messaging etc.)
- Message Systems, Inc. DBA SparkPost (transactional emails)
- Slack (chat)
- Stripe, Inc. (payment processing)
- 200OK LLC, DBA Profitwell (SaaS revenue metrics)
What is GDPR?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new comprehensive data protection law that came into effect on May 25, 2018. It replaced existing EU Data Protection law to strengthen the protection of "personal data" and the rights of the individual. It's a single set of rules which govern the processing and monitoring of EU data.
Does it affect me?
Yes, most likely. If you hold or process the data of an any person in the EU, the GDPR will apply to you, whether you’re based in the EU or not.
Let us know if there's things that is unclear and we're happy to help!