Note: Userfeed's Clubhouse integration is currently in beta. Please reach out to us if you'd like to try it out!
Once you've gathered feedback and prioritized what to work on, your development team likely uses a product to track current projects. One fantastic fool for this use case is Clubhouse.
Using our Clubhouse integration, you can create a Clubhouse Story directly from a Userfeed post. When the story's status changes in Clubhouse, we'll keep the status synced in Userfeed as well.
Setting up the integration
1. Click Integrations in the user dropdown menu (top right) and select Clubhouse
2. In your Clubhouse workspace settings, create a new Clubhouse API token (create one here) for Userfeed
3. Back in the Userfeed dashboard, click Connect to and paste in your new Clubhouse API token and authorize Userfeed to push stories into your Clubhouse account
4. You'll also want to create a webhook in Clubhouse so that it will tell Userfeed when updates are made to your stories' statuses
5. (optional) Choose what labels to include in the Clubhouse story. We recommend including a "userfeed" label so it's clear where the story came from. You can also include the feed name as a label using the checkbox.
Linking one or more Clubhouse Stories to a post
Creating a new Clubhouse Story from a post
When a feature is ready for development, click Create Story on the post page to create and link a Clubhouse Story:
You'll see the status of the newly created story, and you can click View Story to view in it Clubhouse:
The Userfeed post is added as an External Link on your new Clubhouse story to make it easy to navigate to it. You can create as many Clubhouse stories as you need right from the post.
Linking existing Clubhouse Stories to a post
Have existing Clubhouse Stories that you want to connect to a post? Or maybe you've added new stories during development?
Click Link Story to search and link one or more existing stories to a post:
When an story is linked to a post, we'll add a comment to the story in Clubhouse:
Keeping statuses in sync
When all Clubhouse stories related to a post are closed, we'll automatically mark the post in Userfeed as Complete, adding private notes to any linked Intercom conversations as well.